1.Download and complete the admission forms. Email to email@example.com for Preschool to Grade 6; and to firstname.lastname@example.org for Grades 7 -10
2.A video call will be scheduled with you to discuss your inquiries and online procedures for the year. The ONLINE assessment for the child will be scheduled.
3.Once Assessment fees are paid to Accounting, the assessment of you child will be scheduled.
- JN (Junior Nursery)- Php 500
- SN (Senior Nursery to Grade 10) – Php 750
- Deposit to Metrobank account
– Acct Name: Cradle of Joy Center for Learning Foundation Inc.
– Acct Number: 2293 2291 5487 8
4.Once the child passes the assessment, a parent and child interview will be scheduled. After the interview, all the requirements for admission need to submitted online for enrollment. Documents may be emailed to email@example.com for Preschool to Grade 6; and to firstname.lastname@example.org for Grades 7 -10. The original physical documents needs to be submitted on or before enrollment.
5.For children with learning needs, a time assessment with the LSP (Learning Support Program) teacher will be scheduled. Results are usually completed within 24 hours. As soon as the child’s latest report from the Dev Ped is submitted, a school representative will meet with the parents to discuss their recommendations.
- Admission Form for NEW STUDENTS (Note: form to be sent)
- Admission Forms for TRANSFERREES:
Requirements for Admission:
- PSA Birth Certificate (original copy)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear copy)
- Latest Report Card (original and clear copy)
- Recommendation from the current Guidance Counselor
- Recommendation from the current Adviser
- Certificate of Enrollment (accomplished by the current school head/registrar)
For children with special learning needs:
- Latest Dev Ped’s or Neuro Dev’s assessment and diagnosis
- Latest Progress report from Therapist/s
- 3-day classroom observation (suspended until we go back to F2F set-up)